It is the first album produced by the band to feature other artists, as Unnamed's former labels prevented any collaborations.
The majority of the tracks were produced in late-2015, but the band also recorded various songs during the Unbeatable tour. The song follows the styles and genres of its "predecessor", Party in Miami.
It features a lineup of collaborating artists, such as Tyler, The Creator and Alex Turner. This is the first time singers outside of the band have been featured on an Unnamed album, as the band was prevented by their former labels from featuring collaborators.
|2.||When We Were New (feat. Tyler the Creator)||4:22|
|3.||You Never Call||3:11|
|4.||Deaf (feat. Alex Turner, Logic)||3:45|
|7.||Magik (feat. Deuce, Tyler the Creator)||4:32|
|8.||The Mighty Six||3:31|
|9.||Millenia (feat. Alex Turner)||4:54|
|10.||Bells of Havana||4:22|
|12.||Pigs in A Bay||3:39|
|14.||Chant the Name (feat. Young Thug, Logic)||4:42|
- Tyrel O'Reily - unclean vocals, vocals
- Kyle "Swan" Crane - drums, percussion, unclean vocals, vocals
- James Grey - bass guitar, keyboards, synthesizer, programming, unclean vocals
- A.J Lawerence - unclean vocals
- Amelia "Petal" Watkin - lead guitar, unclean vocals
- The album features Arctic Monkeys lead singer Alex Turner as a collaborator, which began the long partnership between him and James Grey.
- In a 2018 interview, Turner revealed that the band, before the death of Daniel Grey, had offered him membership after the disbandment of Arctic Monkeys. "I would've accepted on the spot under any other circumstance", He said.
- All artists on the album were given specially designed masks to keep the Unnamed trademark.
- This is the last album to feature any vocals from Kyle Crane.
- Many fans believe that Young Thug's lyrics hinted at an ill-fate towards a rival artist, "Change that color bitch, make it run red, ain't no mo dog gonna bother dis nigga head".
- Furthermore, people have suggested the lyrics regarding color to be a nod to the last name of the Grey brothers, though Young Thug has denied all allegations.
- This is the last album to be produced under an official label. The following remix records and album would be self-released.